Customer and employee satisfaction
QUALITY AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS POLICY
Our quality policy is to provide the most quality and rapid production which is sensitive to environment and human and is in accordance with national and international standards by carrying out the uppermost technological conditions.
Our firm has EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate. This system is the most important step for full quality. Pursuant to EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate Standards and the related legislation; routine follow-ups and controls annually and detailed Certificate Renewal Controls quarterly are carried out.
As Pakteks we are responsible of :
• All the planning and practices needed for achieving quality aims,
• Establishing organization structures needed for each department,
• Transfering of the quality policies accurately to the workers,
• Providing quality system requirements and trainings completely,
• Providing security and health conditions needed for production and practice processes,
• Establishing all kinds of systems preventing risk which may arise in production and practice processes and providing their continuity,
• Total production and service quality.
Our firm shows attention on acting in accordance with quality standards and in sensitive to nature and human by regarding consumer satisfaction as an essential principle.